sâmbătă, 10 aprilie 2010

Who am I?


 Who I am?
 
Good quesstions 

 Cause I don`t really now

 Am I you? Are you me? Who are you?

 I dont`t really care..

 I just want to scare..

 The  NOTHING , away 

 And make you stay...
                                                                             
 Am I you?
 
 It`s hard to say...

 Just go away!

 Are you me?

 As the pain growes each day

 As the sunshine goes  away 
 
 As the light light make me say: Go away!Go away! 
                                                                                 
 We are me and together ,who are we ? 

 We are everything ,cause we are nothing!
         
 We are light , cause we live in the dark!

 We are love,cause we hate everyone!

 We are hope ,cause we distroi everything!

 We are here ,we are there, we are everywhere!

 But still..

 Am I you ? Are you me? Who are we?
                                                                                
 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu